A Year in Review: Our Top 15 Articles
Written and edited by our team of practitioners, our complimentary newsletters feature original thinking on all of the topics that face family businesses. Subscribe today and receive a free copy of our special white paper: “15 Lessons Family Councils Wish They Knew Before They Started.”
- Unsticking Succession: Common Obstacles and a Path Forward
- Budgeting for Family in Family Business
- Co-CEO Structure: Are Two Heads Better than One in a Family Business?
- Family Wealth Continuity
- In Praise of Peer Groups
- Introducing Teens and Young Adults to the Family Enterprise
- Should We Separate the Chair and CEO Roles in our Family Business?
- Family Champions: Energy for Success
- From Partners by Chance to Partners by Choice
- Understanding Profitability in the Family Business
- Managing the Complexity of Human Resources in Family Firms
- Getting Started with Family Governance
- To Select or To Elect? Decision-Making Methods for Family Member Roles in Family and Business Governance
- Continuity Planning for Family Business Boards
- How Should Family Businesses Cultivate and Prepare the Next Generation for Board Service?
Save 30% on our best-selling books!
View our entire library on our publisher’s website and save 30% with coupon code PM16THIRTY at checkout.
Human Resources in Family Business
This new book shows how HR practices can help family firms achieve their values-driven goals as a family and a business. Filled with case studies, frameworks and practical tools, this book addresses how to successfully anticipate and manage people issues and opportunities. Details…
Family Wealth Continuity: Building a Foundation for the Future
Too many one-size-fits-all and elaborate continuity plans fail to take into account the idiosyncratic family factors that can interfere with continuity planning. This book explains how building the right foundation will help families implement the best continuity plans. Details…
From Partners by Chance to Partners by Choice: Building Trust-based Partnerships with Siblings and Cousins
Discover how to think objectively about where you might improve as a partner while also striving to identify and enhance these qualities in your family partners. Details…
Introducing Teens and Young Adults to the Family Enterprise
Understand the many facets to developing capable successors to take on business challenges and leadership roles and be excited to do so in partnership with their siblings, cousins and other family members. Details…